Fastest-Growing Private Companies
LCPtracker was just rewarded news from the Orange County Business Journal that we are the 28th fastest growing private company in a two-year period. LCPtracker reached a high of 2 million dollars revenue in growth. In 3 short years LCPtracker grew from 5 employees to 15 employees.
- 1992-2001- Original company name “FM International” Selling facility management software and service.
- 2001- FM International begins development of LCPtracker software as a service
- 2003- LCPtracker signed its first set of customers; these were K-12 school districts in California.
- 2005- all other business was discontinued and the company name officially changed from “FM International” to “LCPtracker”.
- 2006- LCPtracker clients exceed 100 K12 School, and clients like Universities, Cities, and Transit Agencies begin using the service.
- 2007- LCPtracker expands nationally
- Current- LCPtracker has clients in 21 states and is continuing to grow.