Please read this policy carefully to understand how we treat the information we collect. If you do not agree with this policy, your choice is to cease immediately your use of our Website. By accessing or using this Website, you agree to this policy. We may update this policy from time to time. Your continued use of this Website after we post any changes constitutes your acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT – We collect personal data that you voluntarily provide to us, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, place of business and any other information that could be used to personally identify you (collectively, “personal data”). You may voluntarily provide personal data when you fill in forms on our Website, reach out to us directly by sending us correspondence, or use the Website to place orders or enter into any other transactions with us.
The Website and its servers may also collect other information from you, such as your industry, role in a business, and information as may be requested, such as in a fillable form on the website, and technical information such as information regarding your internet connection, the hardware and software you use to access our Website, your IP address, page views, clicks, and other such information that does not personally identify you (collectively, “technical data”).
CLIENT DATA – We receive non-public personal data from or on behalf of our clients (including, but not limited to, government agencies, construction contractors, employers) and their personnel regarding their personnel and their users’ personnel, including from mobile applications licensed by our clients that may collect real-time information about the location of your device for geo-fencing or similar purposes. Mobile applications may also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. Such information is required for us to effectively provide our services to our clients, and may include social security numbers, payroll information, tax information, and other information our clients may provide in order for us to perform our services (collectively, “client data”). Although LCPtracker may use technical data for various purposes as described in this policy, as further specified in this “Client Data” section of this policy, LCPtracker will not share client data with a third party unless it is necessary to provide services on behalf of our clients. We use at least industry standard security policies and measures to help prevent any unauthorized access to client data.
We process, use and share client data as instructed or permitted by the applicable client. We may transmit client data as necessary for providing our services in accordance with our standard business practices and this policy, but we will maintain reasonable security policies regardless of where client data is stored or processed.
We will only share any client data with the client and any third parties as instructed by the client. We may also share client data with other third party data processors who facilitate our provision of the services requested by the client and who are prohibited from using client data except specifically for such purpose. We may also be required to share client data with applicable government entities or as otherwise required by law.
If you are one of our clients’ personnel, and you have any questions or concerns regarding your personal data or your privacy rights, or you would like to access or correct your personal data, please contact your employer.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related Website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We use information collected by the technologies described above, to help us improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website to your specific business needs.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION – We may use personal data:
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it (for example to provide products, services, support, or information you request, to review your job application through our Careers page, or to respond to your correspondence or other requests);
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to contact you regarding any transactions you’ve entered into with us;
- to notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it; or
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information, or for which you provide consent.
We may also use your information to market, advertise, promote or otherwise contact you about our products and services. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, see Your Data Collection Choices section below for instructions on how to opt out of these communications. We may use technical data, which does not identify you personally, in any way we deem appropriate.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION – We may disclose personal data:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties who support our business operations (e.g., payment processors, sales or support representatives, hosting providers, marketing partners, and other business consultants) who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal data confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal data held by us is among the assets transferred;
- any other entity disclosed by us when you provide the information, or for which you provide consent; or
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request, to enforce or apply our website policies and other agreements, for billing and collection purposes, or if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect our rights, property, or safety or that of our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
YOUR DATA COLLECTION CHOICES – We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal data you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Your Information and Third-Party Advertising. In addition to your cookie preferences available in the Cookie Notice below, while we do not host third party advertisers on our website, you can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) https://optout.networkadvertising.org on the NAI’s website. You can opt out of receiving interest-based advertising from members of the Digital Advertising Alliance by utilizing their consumer choice tool at https://optout.aboutads.info. You can also opt-out by adjusting your internet and/or mobile browser preferences.
- Promotional Offers from LCPtracker. If you do not wish to have your email address or other contact information used by LCPtracker to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out at any other time by emailing unsubscribe@LCPtracker.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may opt out using the unsubscribe or opt-out link in the email, if applicable, or by sending us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to LCPtracker as a result of a product or service purchase, product service experience or other transactions.
- Do Not Track Signals. The Website currently does not recognize or respond to browser “do not track” signals.
- Google Analytics. One of the third party services we use for advertising purposes is Google Analytics. Information about how Google Analytics uses data can be found at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
- Zoom. As an attendee to a Zoom webinar with us, the data form submission for admission to the Zoom webinar occurs on your side and ends up with LCPtracker to verify and allow admission to a Zoom webinar. Information about how Zoom uses data can be found at https://zoom.us/privacy-and-legal
- GoToWebinar. As an attendee to a webinar presented by us, the data form submission for admission to the webinar occurs on your side and ends up with LCPtracker to verify and allow admission to the webinar. Information about how GoToWebinar uses data can be found at https://www.logmeininc.com/legal/privacy.
- Docebo. Docebo is an online software as a service learning management system that LCPtracker uses as our learning portal for our employees, partners and customers. As an attendee to a training course, the data form submission for admission to the training course occurs on your side and ends up with LCPtracker to verify and allow admission to the training course. Information about how Docebo uses data can be found at https://www.docebo.com/docebo-privacy-policy/.
- Regfox. Regfox is an online conference registration platform LCPtracker uses for its events. As an attendee to an LCPtracker event, the data form submission for admission to the event occurs on your side and ends up with LCPtracker to verify and allow admission to the event. Information about how RegFox uses data can be found at https://www.regfox.com/privacy-policy.
- Linkedin. Linkedin is a social networking platform that LCPtracker uses to communicate company updates and gather lead information. The data form submission occurs on your side and ends up with LCPtracker to be used for marketing and communication purposes. Information about how Linkedin uses data can be found at https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy.
If you would like to access or correct your personal data, you may do so by visiting your account profile (if you have one) or by visiting our request form, here.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13 – Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal data from a child under 13, we will promptly take commercially reasonable steps to delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at privacy@LCPtracker.com.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS – Our supplemental Privacy Notice for California Residents is available HERE.
DATA SECURITY – We have implemented reasonable security measures designed to secure your personal data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. You are responsible for keeping your username, password, and any other login credentials or user verification information confidential. You may not share this information with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, so we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal data is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
In order to protect you and your data and that of our other users, we may suspend your access to the Website without notice, pending an investigation, if any breach of security is suspected.
In order to make our Website work properly and provide relevant products and services to you, our Website uses browser cookies. This Cookie Notice provides you with information about cookies and how to control them for our Website.
A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer when you visit a website in order to remember information about you, such as login information or preferences. Unless you have refused cookies, our system will place cookies when you direct your browser to our Website. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. However, if you refuse certain cookies, you may be unable to access certain parts of our Website.