Effective Date: November 2, 2023
Depending on the context, “you” means a permitted user under the provisions of a signed master SaaS agreement with LCPtracker, a permitted user under a separate signed permitted user services agreement with LCPtracker, any individual data subject entered into the Platform by the aforementioned permitted users, or our website visitors or marketing contacts. Note that this Policy does not apply to how our customers (including, but not limited to, government agencies, construction contractors, and employers) treat information they collect when they use our products and services. If you have questions about a particular customer’s treatment of such information, please contact them directly.
By using our Platform or by choosing to give us information about you, you signify your consent to this Policy. If you do not agree with any terms of this Policy, please do not use the Platform, and do not give us any information.
This Policy contains the following sections:
- Types of Information Collected
- How We Collect Information
- How We Use Information
- How We Share Information
- Your Choices
- California Privacy Notice
- Third-Party Links
- How to Contact Us
- Changes In Policy
TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We collect information from you and about you when you use our Platform or otherwise choose to provide information to us. For example, if you are using our Platform as a customer or a user of a customer, we collect information you share with us related to users and data subjects that you input into the Platform in connection with the services that you request from us. The information we collect may include:
- Contact Information. We may collect information such as your name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
- Government-Issued Identification or Documents. We may collect your personal Driver License Number, Social Security Number, and other types of Government-Issued Identification. Additionally, we may collect company-related information such as Federal tax IDs, and State-issued contractor license, registration, or public works numbers.
- Information You Submit. We may collect information when you send us a message through the “Contact Us” page or similar features on our Platform.
- Social Media Information. We may collect information about you that you post on our social media pages. We may also collect your social media profile information and other information posted on your page.
- Billing Information. We may collect information such as your billing address, preferred method of payment, and credit or debit card information.
- Employment Information. We may collect information such as your employee ID, resume, employment history, apprentice training program information, wage history, occupation history, and references.
- Professional Organizations. We may collect information about your association and/or membership with professional organizations such as unions, guilds, apprenticeship training programs, or employment centers.
- Commercial Information. We may collect information about services in which you are interested or have considered and your consuming history or tendencies.
- Demographic Information. We may collect demographic information about you such as birthdate, medical condition, age, race, gender, and zip/postal code.
- Account Information. Certain portions of the Platform allow you to create a user account. In connection with that account, we may collect information about you such as wage and craft information, union status, usernames and passwords, contractor license number, tax ID number, California Public Works Contractor Registration Number, and details in relation to your insurance carrier and payroll providers.
We (and other entities) automatically collect information related to your interactions with us and our Platform. For example, this information may include:
- Location Information. We may collect information about the city, state, or coordinates where you are located, including geographic information based on your IP address. We also may collect information about your entries and exits of physical locations at sites utilizing our access management products. We do not track the GPS location of your mobile device.
- Device Information. We may collect device type, device identifier, IP address, mobile operating system information, or other similar information.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We collect information in different ways, including:
- Directly From You. For example, when you register for an account, use the Platform, or submit an inquiry to us.
- Passively. For example, when you visit and navigate our Platform on any device. We may also collect information about users over time and across different websites and devices when you use the Platform.
- From Third Parties. We may receive information about you from other sources. For example, this may include receiving information from our business partners, analytics vendors, and customers/users.
- By Combining Information. For example, we may combine information that we collect offline with information we collect through our Platform. We may also combine information we collect about you from the different devices you use to access our Platform.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
Examples of how we may use information include:
- To Provide, Operate, Improve, and Personalize Our Platform and Business. We may use information about you to operate, improve, maintain, or analyze your use of our Platform, services, and business.
- For Advertising and Marketing Purposes. We may use information about you to provide you with information about our company and offer, market, and advertise our products and services and those of our affiliates, business partners, including third-party marketing partners, and other select third parties. For more information about your choices related to these communications, see the “Your Choices” section below.
- For Safety, Security, and Fraud Prevention. We may use information about you for purposes such as enhancing or maintaining the safety and security of our Platform and protecting our company and individuals who use our products and services. We may also use the information to confirm your identity or prevent fraud or for other similar purposes.
- With Your Consent. We may use information about you with your consent or for other purposes described at the point of collection.
We may share information we collect with other parties, including:
- Internally. We may share information about you with our parent, subsidiary, and/or affiliate entities.
- With Our Service Providers. We may share information about you with third parties who perform services on our behalf, such as payment processors, data hosting services, and email service providers.
- With Our Business Partners and Third Parties. We may share information about you with business partners and other third parties such as social media sites, advertisers, media buying agencies, advertising networks, and advertising service providers for the purposes described in this Policy. We may also share information with companies that help us learn more about our customers.
- With Our Customers. Where we collect information about you on behalf of a customer, we will share information with that customer.
- With Any Successors to All or Part of Our Business. We may share information about you if we merge with, are acquired by, or sell part of our business to another entity. This may include an asset sale, corporate reorganization, or other change of control.
- To Comply With the Law or To Protect Ourselves. We may share information for purposes such as responding to a court order or subpoena, government inquiry, or other legal process or as otherwise required by law to protect our rights and the rights of third parties, or to protect the safety or security of any person or entity.
- As Requested or Directed By You. We may share information about you where you ask or direct us to share information with a third party, including another customer, an employer, a government entity, or a marketing vendor. For example, we may share information about you with another customer if you instruct us to share that information through our Workforce Manager platform.
- With Your Consent. We may share information about you with your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing.
We may share information that has been deidentified or aggregated without limitation.
DIGITAL ADVERTISING & ANALYTICS
We may partner with ad networks and other ad serving providers (“Advertising Providers”) that serve ads on behalf of us and others on non-affiliated platforms. Some of those ads may be personalized, meaning that they are intended to be relevant to you based on information Advertising Providers collect about your use of the Platform and other sites or apps over time, including information about relationships among different browsers and devices. This type of advertising is known as interest-based advertising.
You may visit the DAA Webchoices tool at https://youradchoices.com/ to learn more about this type of advertising and how to opt out of this advertising on websites by companies participating in the DAA self-regulatory program. If you delete your cookies or use a different browser or mobile device, you may need to renew your opt-out choices exercised through the DAA Webchoices tool. Note that electing to opt out will not stop advertising from appearing in your browser or applications. It may make the ads you see less relevant to your interests.
We may also work with third parties that collect data about your use of the Platform and other sites or apps over time for non-advertising purposes. We use Google Analytics and other third-party services to improve the performance of the Platform and for analytics and marketing purposes. For more information about how Google Analytics collects and uses data when you use our Platform, visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners, and to opt out of Google Analytics, visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
You can opt out of receiving our marketing communications by following the instructions contained in the communication, such as those in the link at the bottom of our email marketing messages. Note that you will still receive transactional messages from us, including information about your account and responses to your inquiries.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY NOTICE
If you are a resident of California, click here to view our California Privacy Notice. This Notice includes instructions for how California residents may exercise rights that may be available to them under the California Consumer Privacy Act, as amended by the California Privacy Rights Act.
The Internet is not 100% secure. We cannot promise that your use of our Platform will be completely safe. We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet. We use reasonable means to safeguard information under our control. A user ID and password are needed to access certain areas of our Platform. It is your responsibility to protect your user ID and password and to secure your own access to our Platform.
Our Platform may contain links to third-party sites or apps that are not governed by this Policy. We do not control the privacy practices of those third-party sites or apps, and they are not covered by this Policy. We suggest that you read the privacy policies of those sites carefully to learn about their data practices.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns with respect to our privacy practices or this Policy, or wish to update your information, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] or by telephone at 877-247-0144.
CHANGES IN POLICY
From time to time, we may change our Policy. We will notify you of any material changes to our Policy as required by law. We will also post an updated copy on our Platform. Please check our Platform periodically for updates.