Orange, CA — (SBWIRE) — 05/12/2016 — LCPtracker, Inc., leader in construction compliance management software solutions for public works, announced today its complete speaker line-up for their 6th Annual User Conference, scheduled for May 31st-June 3rd at the Newport Beach Marriott Hotel and Spa.
Keynote Speakers during the conference include:
– Veronica Soto of Emerald Cities Collaborative will share some of her experiences with economic and workforce development programs nationwide, plus will announce an exciting new non-profit program in partnership with LCPtracker.
– Karen Belcher of the California Department of Industrial Relations will speak about her work as the Senior Apprenticeship Consultant, and key topics pertaining to the DAS Program Oversight Unit and DAS Public Works.
Additionally, the following speakers will cover a broad range of topics during the conference addressing issues such as: prevailing wage laws, compliance principals, workforce tracking and reporting, corporate culture in the construction industry, public works and much more.
– Timothy Helm- DOL Wage And Hour Division
– Jade Banks- HUD
– Deborah Wilder- CCMI
– Chris Caron- Kiewit Construction
– Aliecia Taormina- Kiewit Construction
– Angela Roberson- Ferrovial
– Mike Nystrom- Michigan Infrastructure & Transportation Association
– Michael Curry- City of Cleveland
– Mary Person- Chicago Transit Authority
– Keith Compton- Metro LA
– Jeanne Fulcher- City of Seattle
– Allison Calvert- City of Seattle
– Darryl Samuels- D. Samuels & Associates, LLC
In addition to this dynamic speaker schedule, LCPtracker will offer multiple class tracks that provide attendees with the opportunity to get a comprehensive update on new changes in state and federal prevailing wage requirements, best practices for contractors, and hands-on education using the LCPtracker system to achieve the best results.
Mark Douglas, President and CEO, LCPtracker, Inc.: “Every year we provide the best, most intensive training and educational conference on the market. We bring in speakers from all levels of the construction compliance industry to share important updates and best practices. These experts, combined with hands-on software training, create an atmosphere of learning in which attendees leave with a whole understanding of compliance requirements and how to use the LCPtracker system to achieve them.”
Veronica Soto, Program Director at Emerald Cities: “LCPtracker’s user conferences have evolved from necessary software training sessions to powerful forums where respected industry thought leaders come together with users to share expertise and elevate construction compliance. The benefits of attending exceed expectations each time.”
Suggested tweet: #LCPtracker announces speaker line-up for much anticipated 6th Annual User Conference #publicworks [include bit.ly to press release]
-Learn more about LCPtracker solutions: http://www.lcptracker.com
-Learn more about the 6th Annual LCPtracker User Conference: http://www.test.lcptracker.com/education/annual-user-conference